Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Royal York Station

Royal York Station by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on June 27th]

The walk from Kipling to Islington to Royal York was pretty nice... Bloor Street out there is happening and active. I really wanted sushi for lunch, but since it was a quiet Sunday afternoon, everything was closed.

Daddy and I had lunch at the Firkin past Islington Station. We ate fish and chips while Daddy tried to drown out the noise of the drunken morons at the bar who kept swearing really audibly.

Bloor West Village was pretty cool. We kept our eyes open for a Dairy Queen so that I could grab some ice cream.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!