Friday, May 18, 2012

Sherbourne Station

Sherbourne Station by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on June 30th]

The area of Bay and Bloor over to Yonge street was pretty busy and just hopping with activity. Daddy and I found it very surprising at how quiet things get, a single block east of Yonge.

I finally found a Starbucks a few blocks before we hit Sherbourne, just over by the big Rogers headquarters. I don't think the ladies there got our Frappucino orders right, but I didn't care.

By the time we arrived at Sherbourne, I think Daddy and I both decided we didn't want them anymore anyway.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!