Monday, May 14, 2012

Spadina Station

Spadina Station by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on June 29th]

The walk from Bathurst to Spadina was one of my favourite legs of the entire city walking project. The stores along Bloor were really cool. Daddy and I went in and out of several of them... we checked out a book store, a video game store, and my favourite - a frozen yogurt place!

The two of us happily got ourselves a yogurt sundae each. Daddy made sure he didn't overdo it with the toppings, whereas mine was probably more toppings than yogurt. We wolfed that stuff down, man... and then we were off to Spadina!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!