Friday, July 13, 2012

About Mother's Day...

St. George Portrait by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on July 14th]

One of the benefits of Daddy having NOT done the blog over the past few months, and then having to go back and fill them with tales of our walk across the city, is that he missed covering the events of this past Mothers' Day. Unfortunately for me, he's gonna recount them now.

It's not very often that I have meltdowns or tantrums or really freak out, but I did back on Mother's Day of this year. Mommy wanted to go to the Aberfoyle antique market, so we did... lunch was put off, which may have made me a little "imbalanced".

Once we got to a restaurant in Guelph for lunch, I had a major meltdown. It was not a happy day. Neither of my parents were impressed. Daddy told Mommy that she could have Father's Day.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!