Saturday, July 14, 2012

Backyard Thor

Firkin Portrait 2 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

So, my birthday party is fast approaching - Mommy and I had a lot of stuff to sort out before then. We made a bunch of paper lanterns, cake decorations, and other bits and pieces.

We also went to the grocery store for a much-needed grocery haul. I made sure we bought several jars of lemonade, since they were on sale.

In the late afternoon, George & Ursula surprised everyone by stopping by to do some more odds and ends at the house. They brought Max and Jenna with them, so I played with them in the backyard. We presented to be the Avengers... I got to be Thor, while Max had to settle for being The Hulk.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!