Sunday, July 08, 2012

Bayview Station

Bayview Station by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on July 10th]

Daddy and I made quick work of the walk form Bessarion over to Bayview Village, which is a pretty swanky mall. The two of us visited the big Chapters there, and I picked out some books I wanted for my upcoming birthday.

Then the two of us combed the mall for an ice cream place. Alas, the only one we found was in the Loblaws, so I got a fancy ice cream cone before the two of us headed out to finish up our journey.

We got to Bayview Station really quickly, but then the walk to Sheppard Station seemed to take forever! We counted the street numbers down as we approached Yonge street. Once we (finally) made it, we headed into Sheppard-Yonge Station and took the subway back to the car, which we left by Don Mills Station. It was the first time for either of us to take the Sheppard subway.

So... that's the whole walk, done! Amazing. The measly 5.5 km, when added to the overall tally brings us to a whopping 78.8 km, criss-crossing the city by foot. We're actually sad to be finished. We really had a blast.

Now back to your regularly scheduled blog.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!