Sunday, May 20, 2012

Broadview Station

Broadview Station by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on July 1st]

Daddy and I finally got to cross the Bloor viaduct on the way to Broadview station today. It was so cool! One of the things we did was count all of the cyclists that cycled past us.

There were a lot of other people crossing the bridge, and somehow, Daddy and I were faster than all of them. I had a lot of questions about the large wire barriers on either side of the bridge. Daddy explained that they were put there to prevent people from jumping off of the bridge to their deaths.

I can't for the life of me figure out why anyone would ever want to jump off of the bridge.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!