Monday, May 21, 2012

Chester Station

Chester Station by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on July 1st]

So, crossing the Bloor viaduct really seemed to take a bit out of me. Daddy really expected me to want to go home once we hit Broadview station, but I surprised him by pressing on.

He and I hit a drug store on the way to Chester. I got a popsicle (see the photo above) and he got some water for us to drink.

Once we walked past the Big Carrot, I got pretty excited - it meant that we were actually getting closer to home! I pretty much made the decision to get all the way to Woodbine right then and there.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!