Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Chocolate Salami

Firkin Portrait 1 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on July 13th]

Mommy and I took Gammy to the farmer's market this morning. It was my first time at the farmer's market this year! I was happy to do all my favourite things - eat food, see the violin player, and eat food some more.

Mommy and I went to the library, and I got some books. We gardened and did some watering outside, then went back out and went to the grocery store and the butcher!

We didn't buy anything as good as the chocolate salami Mommy and I made out of nuts, cereal, chocolate, and fruit.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!