Friday, June 22, 2012

College Station

College Station by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on July 7th]

As soon as we headed North from Dundas, Daddy and I found a Marble Slab Ice Creamery and got ourselves some ice cream cones. I was so happy! They didn't have any sorbet, so I had regular ice cream, even though it had milk in it. Awesome!

Then the two of us continued North along Yonge street (sticking to the west side, keeping me clear of all of the establishments that aren't suitable for kids). We passed a bunch of comic book stores and lots of toy stores and stuff. This part of Yonge street sure is awesome!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!