Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Davisville Station

Davisville Station by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on July 8th]

After all of the uphill climbs, Daddy and I finally got to enjoy walking down a nice downward slope, alongside Mount Pleasant Cemetery. Daddy and I used to walk through there a lot back when he worked at Grey, so it was cool for us to be back there.

Unfortunately, right after we passed the cemetery, we had to climb another steep incline, which took a lot out of me. Daddy and I went in-and-out of several drugstores once we reached the top, in search of popsicles. I finally got one.

Daddy had mixed feelings about being back at Yonge and Davisville. He was happy to be back where Grey used to be, but wasn't thrilled to be back at the ugly TTC headquarters, where he visited a bunch of times when they were his client at Devlin.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!