Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Don Mills Station

Don Mills Station by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on July 10th]

Time to start and quickly finish our massive cross-Toronto transit-route-following hiking adventure. To start the sixth and final leg of the hike, Daddy and I drove out to Fairview mall, parked the car in our usual spot, and then started walking West!

On this particular June 23rd, things were pretty quiet. There weren't many cars or pedestrians, which made the hot sun seem even stronger than we figured. Daddy and I really had to question the wisdom of putting a subway line along Sheppard instead of, say, Eglinton. But whatever.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!