Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Downsview Station

Downsview Station by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on July 4th]

Day four of our hike began after a long Subway ride out to Downsview Station, on the ninth of June. It was a really long subway ride - probably longer than our first ride out to Kipling. We got to ride North on one of the new subways, which was so cool!

Once we arrived at Downsview, we found a small patch of grass upon which we ate our picnic lunch. The clouds were looking pretty gray, so we were prepared for rain at any time. I ended up getting most of my yogurt all over my shirt, but decided not to let it ruin our trip.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!