Thursday, June 21, 2012

Dundas Station

Dundad Station by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on July 27th]

The walk from Queen to Dundas was also really awesome - more cool stores, restaurants, and big buildings. I was really interested in the Elgin, where Daddy saw Conan O'Brien several years ago.

Dundas Square was crazy! I was inundated by all of the lights, the billboards, and the video screens... but also there was a really huge event happening in the square. There were tons of tents and kiosks, snack vendors, and even a big stage with a really goofy hardcore band playing some songs.

The day before, The Flaming Lips had been playing here. Daddy had considered doing this walk then, just so he could have seen it, even though it would have been crazy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!