Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Dupont Station

Dupont Station by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on July 5th]

The walk to Dupont was kinda interesting for me, because it was basically a walk through Mommy and Daddy's old neighbourhood, from back when they first got married.

Daddy and I walked south from St. Clair West into Forest Hill, which was really nice - as we walked south on Walmer Rd, Daddy and I kept an eye out for Roland, his old cat. Who is probably dead by now.

As we arrived at Casa Loma, I had a nice little walk along the grounds, and then we hit the big tall staircase leading from the castle to Davenport. As we carefully counted all of the steps, some idiot behind us decided to ride down the steps on his bike. Scared the heck out of us.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!