Thursday, June 28, 2012

Eglinton Station

Eglinton Station by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on July 8th]

As we slowly walked North along Yonge, approaching Eglinton, I told Daddy that I was pretty sure this would be the very last chunk of our walk for the day, as the hills had been taking a lot out of me. Daddy was feeling pretty satisfied with that!

We walked past several small stores and restaurants Daddy used to eat at when he worked at Grey, and I devoured my popsicle. Daddy reminded me that there was a big bookstore a block North of Eglinton, so I agreed to at least walk a few more blocks so that we could hit the bookstore.

He and I had a nice sit down in front of Eglinton station before approaching what we both thought would be the last few blocks of the day. We would prove ourselves pretty wrong.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!