Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Flood Recovery

Pier Portrait by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on July 21st]

Today was a day of recovery. Mommy and I were still reeling from yesterday's hellish rainstorm and party. We had lots of towels to wash (which were used to soak up the flood), lots of leftover birthday cake and Chinese food to eat, and naps to be had.

I played with some of my new presents - as requested, my friends brought me art supplies as far as the eye could see, so that's great.

Of course, the weather today was wonderful. Would have made for a great day to have a birthday party, dontcha know.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!