Monday, July 23, 2012

Gammy's Annual Picnic

Unicorn Makeup by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on July 25th]

Today was the big day of Gammy's annual work picnic. I was pretty stoked and excited - I made sure I had my cute yellow dress on and waited around for people to show up. In the meantime, Daddy and Cool Uncle Gareth went to a movie, and Mommy took Dennis for a hike.

Lots of people attended the picnic, and I developed a pretty good system - I'd ask Gammy for the healthy snacks, and I'd ask Grandpa for the sweets and stuff. I know how to play those two. Indeed I do. Anyway, lots of kids came, so I had friends to play with.

I was pretty tired afterward - Daddy and Gareth and Mommy came home, and we all had small dinners. I was full of healthy and unhealthy food anyway.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!