Friday, July 20, 2012

Goodbye Floor

Canada Day Sparkler 1 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on July 21st]

Much to my chagrin, and despite our best attempts to dry out the once-flooded floor of my bedroom with a giant industrial floor fan, there was no saving my floor. Several contractors have been in to let us know that some serious work is gonna have to happen in our apartment to fix things, so... my floor had to go.

I stood by and watched with a mixture of fascination and disappointment as Mommy pulled up my floor boards, one-by-one, and disposed of my big carpet, too.

It's the end of an errand. Now I have a weird stone tile floor.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!