Thursday, May 24, 2012

Greenwood Station

Greenwood Station by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on July 1st]

So, it was pretty cool - right before Daddy and I hit Greenwood station, we walked over to the comic book store where Daddy usually buys his comic boxes.

We did some browsing of odds and ends, and then I found a board game that I really wanted. Since I had been so awesome on the walk, Daddy decided to oblige.

The guy running the store is the same guy that used to own a different store Daddy went to when he was in high school, which was a really long time ago! Daddy isn't sure if the guy remembers him... but we kinda think he did.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!