Saturday, July 21, 2012

Hey Miss Girl

Pier Family by Clover_1
After a quiet morning, Mommy and I actually drove out to one of our favourite summertaime haunts - Andrews Scenic Acres, where the two of us got our berry pick on. We grabbed several bushels of raspberries and blueberries. I made friends with a cool kid who kept calling me "Hey Miss Girl!".

A few years back, Daddy got stung by wasps in the same location, so I was a little wary of bugs for some reason. Mommy drove us back home, and I snoozed a bit. I guess this week has kinda tired me out somewhat.

Anyway, Cool Uncle Gareth arrives tomorrow, and I'm pretty amped about that. I hope I sleep well - I haven't been sleeping all that awesome since we tore out the floor in my bedroom.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!