Tuesday, June 19, 2012

King Station

King Station by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on July 7th]

After taking my photograph in front of the hard-to-find entrance to Union Station, Daddy and I sat down on the steps in front of the train station and ate some candy. I can't remember if it was something I brought, or leftover candy from a previous leg of our hike.

It wasn't much of a long walk from Union over to King. Alas, much like a lot of the subway entrances we've seen today - Osgoode, St. Patrick - there isn't really any good signage to photograph. I kinda feel bad for visitors to the cities who don't have their Dads along with them to show them which subway station is which.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!