Friday, June 29, 2012

Lawrence Station

Lawrence Station by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on July 9th]

Now is when the walks between subway get really long. Like, REALLY long. After leaving Eglinton station, Daddy and I decided to hit up the bookstore before going home. We went to the Toys R Us and then the Indigo at Yonge & Eglinton, and then I had to go to the bathroom. Daddy took me to the washroom in the mall. I came out perfectly refreshed, determined to walk all the way to Finch station! Turns out I just had to pee really bad.

We went back to the bookstore, bought some books, and then began the really long march to Lawrence immediately after. We stopped at a Starbucks and got some iced tea, and then walked and walked and walked past some pretty nice stores.

It ended up taking us a lot longer than we realized... but little did we know the walks were gonna get even longer.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!