Thursday, July 05, 2012

Leslie Station

Leslie Station by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on July 10th]

Well, the walk from Don Mills to Leslie was pretty darned simple... because it was all downhill! We've discovered along our walks that sometimes, it gets easier to press along when you can see the next station right ahead of you. Even though the distance between Don Mills and Leslie was decent, it felt really short.

Several weeks ago, I got my mitts on a coupon for french fries from McDonalds. Every time Daddy and I head out on our massive hikes, we try to remember taking the coupon, but we always forget. THIS time, though, we remembered! I clenched it tightly in my hands as we reached Leslie station, ready to hit up the McDonalds right nearby.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!