Monday, June 04, 2012

McCowan Station

McCowan Station by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on July 4th]

The walk from Scarborough Centre Station to McCowan was pretty much as short as the walk from Ellesmere to Midland... a quick jaunt through Scarborough City Centre, past the mall parking lot, and there we were! The Easternmost terminus of the TTC line.

Daddy and I were so ecstatic to have made it all this way. All said and done, today's walk was a whopping 17.8 km. Added to the rest of the hike we'd been doing, it adds up to 37.5 km!

Once we were done, we took the subway one stop back to the mall, and grabbed some food, including the two bags of Kernels Popcorn I was guaranteed. Daddy also gave me Mountain Dew for the first time. I was ready to walk all the way home after that.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!