Saturday, June 02, 2012

Midland Station

Midland Station by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on July 3rd]

In a day of seriously long walks (Victoria Park - Warden, Warden - Kennedy, Kennedy - Lawrence East), this one was the complete opposite. The hike from Ellesmere station to Midland had to be about a block away. Pretty ridiculous that the two stations are so close together.

After departing the dump that was Ellesmere Station, Daddy and I climbed our way up a slippery, steep grass hill in order to reach the bridge that spanned the Scarborough RT line. From there, I got a really good view of the RT itself - I couldn't wait for it to be my turn to ride it!

One block North of Midland station is a massive cardboard recycling plant. You can smell it all the way from Ellesmere station.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!