Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Museum Station

Museum Station by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on July 5th]

First, Daddy and I hiked south along Spadina in what was becoming an increasingly warm ad sunny afternoon. Once we arrived at Spadina station (which wasn't very far from Dupont) we hit up the 7-11 and got popsicles. I wore mine on my face for the duration of the hike.

From Spadina, we retraced our steps from a few weeks ago to St. George Station, and then took a quick break in front of the Royal Ontario Museum.

From there, it was a quick turn onto University Avenue, and the entrance to Museum Station. I told Daddy then and there that I figured I only had one more station left in me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!