Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Navigator

Awesome Egg by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on July 13th]

Oh! I totally forgot to talk about this past weekend. On Sunday, I asked specifically to be allowed to choose where we all go hiking. So... we all packed into the car, and then I spat out directions from the back seat. I was all "Turn Left!" and "Turn Right!". I navuaged us to the Oakville waterfront.

Mommy and Daddy and Dennis and I took a nice walk along the rocky beach and on the pier. Dennis liked it so much, he took a huge dump on the pier in front of everyone. Thanks, Dennis.

Then, I navigated us to Milton near Rattlesnake Point. We found a small, bug-infested trail to hike along. It was pretty cool.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!