Saturday, June 16, 2012

Osgoode Station

Osgoode Station by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on July 6th]

Only a few short blocks south of St. Patrick Station was Osgoode Station. I was really surprised at how quick it took us to get from one to the next! On the way, we passed by several hospitals, a bunch of Government buildings (courthouses and city hall and stuff), and the American consulate, which I found very interesting.

Also on this little chunk of our hike, Daddy and I debated for quite some time what to do for lunch. We finally decided that we'd walk West along Queen Street to look for some Vietnamese soup... the same place Daddy went back when he was on jury duty.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!