Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Pape Station

Pape Station by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on July 1st]

The stretch of Bloor between Broadview and Pape turned out to be another of our favourites along the massive hike. So many cool stores, restaurants, and awesome things to see and do!

By this point, we both had our eyes on the prize, and didn't want to waste too much energy by hitting up too many stores and stuff. I had my popsicle to keep us going, so it really wasn't too difficult.

Unfortunately, Pape station is completely under renovations, so there was no sign for me to stand in front of to have my picture taken. The entire stop is encased in ugly green plywood panels.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!