Sunday, July 15, 2012

Pizza Persuasion

Easter 2012 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

We were all up early this morning - I had my piano lesson, so Daddy took me to the music school. Class was good! Then it was back home for some lunch while Daddy took his turn and practiced the bass.

After lunch, Daddy left for band practice - I hung out with Mommy and kinda helped her tidy the hose and prepare for my birthday party tomorrow. Once Daddy got back, it was easy to convince him and Mommy to order pizza for dinner.

I got to stay up a bit late - I played with so much modeling clay (a present in the mail from Nana) my hands were blue. I needed a bath.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!