Monday, July 16, 2012

POOL PARTY


Fireworks a video by Clover_1 on Flickr.
[As transcribed by Daddy on July 21st]

Sorry it's taken us so long to post this... we needed time to recover from my birthday party!

The day started off fine - we tidied, made food, prepped, and really cleaned the back yard. Daddy and I went to the bookstore for a few things, when it just started raining like crazy. Torrents and torrents of water filled the roads, flooding the East End! The car was practically a boat.

We got home in time for the party, and about nine friends showed up... as did a massive flood. Mommy did her best to entertain nine screaming kids for two hours while Daddy fought a killer flood, which ruined the floor in my bedroom, unfortunately. "Pool Party", as it were.

I had a good time, but we were all so relieved when it was over. Daddy took Mommy and I out for Chinese food, and then we all collapsed. The next time it rains on my birthday party, we'll postpone it.

For the record, Kristen and Renee make for WAY better party hosts than a monsoon.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!