Thursday, July 12, 2012

Put Bum Hear

Dandelion Happiness by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on July 12th]

Mommy and I went to the splash pad today. It's been so crazy hot the past few days, this little jaunt was long overdue. We only intended to be there for a few minutes, but before we knew what was happening, three hours had passed.

Mommy and I also did a lot of prep for my upcoming birthday party. We bought decorations and stuff, and then made a whole bunch of cool crafts - my party is gonna be off the hook, yo.

I ended the day by writing the funniest joke ever. I drew two buttock-shaped circles on a piece of paper and wrote "Put Bum Hear" above them. Then I taped the sign to my desk chair. SO FUNNY.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!