Thursday, June 14, 2012

Queen's Park Station

Queen's Park Station by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on July 6th]

The walk from Museum Station to Queen's Park was kinda tough - Daddy and I were both pretty exhausted, not to mention hot. We wandered through Queen's Park, saw some statues, and navigated our way through the various paths and around extremely large Government buildings.

Eventually we found the Station, and ended the fourth leg of our hike. The grand total for the day was 17k... almost as much as the third leg. When you add it all up, Daddy and I have walked 54.5 km!

We're both looking forward to the next leg of the walk, but for now... sleeepppyyy


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!