Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Queen Station

Queen Station by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on July 7th]

It was neat for Daddy to be with me on this leg of the walk... Daddy used to work in this part of town for several years, and it was kinda good for him to be back in his old stomping grounds, seeing the things that are different and stuff.

I really liked this part of the city, too - lots of really tall buildings, interesting stores to look at, and tons of people walking around! Daddy and I made plans to get some ice cream once we found a good place for it, and sang songs as we walked up Yonge street, hand-in-hand.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!