Sunday, June 03, 2012

Scarborough Centre Station

Scarborough Centre Station by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on July 3rd]

Daddy and I walked a single block North along Midland, and then had a nice and quiet Eastbound jaunt down Progress Ave, which was covered in snails. I tried to rescue some of them from the other pedestrians who didn't see them.

Once we hit Brimley, we walked south a little bit (I picked flowers for Mommy on the side of the road) and found Scarborough Town Centre. Finding the outdoor route to the RT station was nigh impossible - we ended up kinda climbing over parking lots and stuff at the Scarborough Civic Centre in order to climb up to the Scarborough Town Centre mall entrance. It was a little awkward, but we did it. And then the sun came out!

We were one single station away from completing the entire east-west TTC route across the city. We were so excited!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!