Thursday, July 19, 2012

Seven Years Old!

The Paradise of Maitreya by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on July 21st]

Mommy and Daddy and I were up early today - we opened birthday presents, and then quickly drove out to the Royal Ontario Museum. Daddy played hooky from work and was able to join us. Isn't that cool?

We checked out the new special Gondwana exhibit and all of our other favourites, and ate lunch in the cafeteria. Daddy took off for work, so Mommy and I finished up at the Museum, came home, and went to Jetsun's Juicyburgers for dinner!

We met up with Julie and Sarah, and caught a screening of 'Brave' at the movies. I got home so late! Today made for a much better birthday than last Sunday's party, believe me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!