Sunday, July 22, 2012

Seventh Birthday Celebration #3

Canada Day Sparkler 2 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning Mommy and Daddy and I had some errands to run - we drove over to the butcher, and then headed over to the bulk food store for tonight's dinner. Once we got home, Daddy and I decided to take my discarded floorboards to the dump! Unfortunately, once we got there, the dump was closed.

Cool Uncle Gareth arrived from You Nork soon after that - I spent a lot of time with him, and even joined he and Grandpa on a big hike over to Home Depot. I didn't stop talking the entire time.

Finally, it was time for dinner on the deck - we all had a lovely steak dinner, and I opened birthday presents from Nee-Nee. Butterflies kept landing on us, and we enjoyed a rousing game of Apples to Apples when we were done!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!