Sunday, July 01, 2012

Sheppard-Yonge Station

Sheppard-Yonge Station by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on July 9th]

Ugh - yet ANOTHER crazy long walk between stations! This one was practically all uphill, which made it extremely tough. Daddy ended up taking my backpack and carrying it, which made it easier.

Of course, once we approached the 401, the sidewalk we were following kinda vanished on us, which meant that Daddy and I had to scurry across six lanes of traffic to get to the other side!

Once we passed under the highway, we reached downtown North York, which apparently used to be a separate city before it was amalgamated into Toronto, We stopped at a gas station for water and imitation Twinkies. Daddy ate his in one bite.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!