Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Splash Pad Dashed

Birthday Madness by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Due to the craziness of Sunday's birthday party, very few photos actually exist to mark the occasion. The one you see above is pretty much it.

Mommy and Gammy and I went over to the farmer's market this morning, which was a lot of fun, as usual. The heat was brutal... Toronto has been really sweltering as of late. As a result, I was really hoping to go to the splash pad to cool off. Mommy wasn't feeling well, so we stayed home.

I was pretty grumpy for the rest of the day. All I wanted was to go to the splash pad, man.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!