Tuesday, June 26, 2012

St. Clair Station

St. Clair Station by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on July 8th]

Daddy and I continued to huff and puff our way up Yonge Street. We finally switched back to the west side of the street so that we could pop into the Book City store that Nee-Nee works at and see if she was there. Alas, she wasn't, but Daddy and I looked at books and stuff anyway.

Once we made it to St. Clair, I was pretty shagged out. That hill took a lot out of me. I asked Daddy for a snack, and since there's a big McDonald's next to St. Clair station, he offered to buy me some french fries. Strangely, I declined... I figured I'd hold out for something more awesome once we got to Davisville.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!