Monday, June 11, 2012

St. Clair West Station

St. Clair West Station by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on July 5th]

This hike wasn't as long as the one from Victoria Park to Warden or Warden to Kennedy, but it was still a whopping 2.8k, which is a lot.

We walked several blocks south on Everden Rd. (it was all downhill, which made the walk easy), and then south again on Strathearn Rd, which was lined with massive lovely homes. Daddy and I assessed each one.

We crossed over Cedarvale Park via a tall wooden bridge, walked southeast along Heathdale, and then south along Bathurst until we hit St. Clair.

Daddy and I stopped for a quick meal at Harvey's... poutine and a chocolate milkshake. A terrible, terrible chocolate milkshake.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!