Friday, June 15, 2012

St. Patrick Station

St. Patrick Station by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on July 6th]

On Sunday June 17th, Daddy and I set out on the fifth leg of our hike through Toronto, along the path of the TTC... little did we know that it was so be the longest leg we'd complete.

We took the subway out to Queen's Park Station, where we left off the previous week, and walked a few blocks south along University to St. Patrick station. I guess because it was Sunday morning, the city was eerily quiet. Maybe it was also because it was kinda overcast. Either way, it was a really quick walk.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!