Monday, June 25, 2012

Summerhill Station

Summerhill Station by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on July 8th]

The moment we left Rosedale station, Yonge street started arcing upwards at a somewhat startling rate. The conversations Daddy and I had really seemed to quiet down as we huffed and puffed our way to Summerhill Station.

A few years back, Daddy used to work up at Yonge and Davisville, and when he'd walk home, he'd walk this route, only in reverse. So it was kinda cool for him to see everything again.

We passed a bug Starbucks, another Firkin, and a bunch of antique stores that I liked looking into as we walked past.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!