Thursday, July 26, 2012

The Camp Olympics

Waiting for a Butterfly by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Cool Uncle Gareth is off for his month on Fogo Island as an artist-in-residence, so Mommy and I had a nice goodbye breakfast with him. I'm gonna miss him!

At camp today, it was the day of the Camp Olympics. Five other camps came to ours, and we spent the day competing in several events, like relay races and stuff like that. Our camp tied with another for first!

Once I got home from camp, I decided to watch a movie, so Mommy put on 'Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs' for me. A good way to finish off the day.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!