Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Warden Station

Warden Station by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on July 2nd]

If Daddy had used his iPhone PROPERLY, he would have discovered that she shortest distance between Vic Park and Warden Stations is actually a lovely hike through Byng Park and Warden Woods. Alas, he checked 'driving directions' instead of 'walking directions'. As a result, we walked North along Victoria Park and east along St. Clair...

...That's 3.2 kilometers! Perhaps the longest distance between stations throughout the entire TTC system (I'll have to get back to you on that, though).

At one point, Daddy wasn't even sure I'd want to keep going past Warden, it was talking so long. However, we stopped at a Dairy Queen (FINALLY) for neon green syrupy slush, and I was ready to keep going.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!