Saturday, June 23, 2012

Wellesley Station

Wellesley Station by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on July 7th]

Heading North from College Station, Daddy and I made our way up Yonge Street and found a really cool comic book store that was full of all kinda of action figures. So many action figures today!

Eventually, we made our way past a few cool restaurants and other stores and came upon a Starbucks. It had only been a few minutes since my last snack, so the two of us decided to get something to drink.

From there, it was a quick walk over to Wellesley station before continuing North again!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!