Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Wilson Station

Wilson Station by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on July 5th]

Being out near Downsview Park is pretty drastically different from the rest of the walks we've been doing. Daddy and I walked South along Wilson Heights Boulevard for quite a while, past a big empty field and a gated suburban housing community.

The sidewalk we followed kinda stopped and started, and we didn't see a single other pedestrian as we walked. So different! At one point, we saw a worm on the sidewalk, struggling to reach the grass. Daddy and I helped it on its way... and that was the single most eventful thing that happened on this part of the hike.

Once we reached Wilson Station (via the Wilson Station parking lot) it got kinda hot and sunny. I wasn't sure I was feeling the hike at this point.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!