Saturday, May 26, 2012

Woodbine Station

Woodbine Station by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on July 2nd]

Well, having walked a whopping 10.5 km (added to the 9.2 km from the first leg of our walk) from Dufferin Station, Daddy and I decided to call it a day, and got a ride home from Woodbine Station...

...but not before stopping at McDonalds for a serving of small fries to go. I happily walked along Danforth with a big old bag of McD's in my hand, while Daddy limped exhausted alongside me.

Our next walk will be pretty different as we continue East along Danforth... because next up is the dreaded Scarborough leg of the TTC line. Daddy expects it will be frustratingly boring. We'll see...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!