Saturday, June 30, 2012

York Mills Station

York Mills Station by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on July 9th]

Yikes - another crazy-long walk between subway stations! When I said I'd finish hiking the last few subway stations in order to get to the end of the line, I didn't realize they'd suddenly get so far apart!

Having reached the top of a big hill right at Lawrence Station, we climbed a bit more, then dipped a bit, then climbed, and then dipped a LOT on the way to York Mills Station. On the big downward slope, Yonge Street turned into a pretty fast thoroughfare. The sidewalk got really skinny, so Daddy kept me away from the road.

This pretty much reached past the extent to which Daddy had ever walked along the subway line. He's driven past this neighbourhood, but he's never been out here on foot before.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!